Founded in 2014, US TransLoCo is a locally owned and operated trucking company seeking to hire truck drivers throughout Southern Indiana, Southern Illinois and Western Kentucky.
We are managed by a experienced and caring team with more than 70 years experience in the transportation industry. We are focused on making US TransLoCo the best driving job available.
At US TransLoCo, we believe in putting truck drivers and their families first.
Our beliefs set us apart:
- We operate with a focus on customer service and driver care.
- We partner with drivers to maintain an incredible work environment.
- We strive to create a working culture that respects and values our drivers, not only for their abilities but also for their ideas.
- We invest in new equipment and technology to improve driver comfort and job satisfaction.
- We show our commitment to truck drivers and their families through stable pay and maximum time at home.
Join the US TransLoCo family today to start making a life, not just a living.
DRIVERS (Evansville, IN Home Base)
Join the US TransLoCo Family!
Please contact us at 812-602-5072 or fill out the form on our contact page to find out how US TransLoCo can work for you. Make more money and spend more time with your family and friends.
** We prefer our drivers live within 150-200 mile radius of Evansville, IN **
- Now Hiring OTR Class A CDL Drivers
- “Earn Up To $ 75,000 per year” while using ELDs.
- The Average for US TransLoCo OTR Drivers in 2017 was $62,500 using ELD and getting Weekly Home Time.
- We pay PC Miler Practical Miles for ALL Miles.
- New Tractor Every 28 – 36 Months.
- Most of the Fleet are 2016-2018 Freightliner Evolutions with Automatic Transmission ,APU and EPU with inverter, refrigerator, upgraded seat, extra insulation, Bluetooth radio,….
- Special Driver Rewards Program on Fuel Purchases (this is really nice). Earn up to 5x bonus on your Fuel Rewards Card as a US TransLoCo OTR Driver.
- 2016, 2017, 2018 53′ Dry Van Trailers with PSI.
- No touch freight
- Detention pay
- East Coast Bonus
- E-logs and electronic dispatch. We have been on E-logs for three years and have set our dispatch and pay scales to maximize driver income using ELDs.
- Pre-Pass and toll pass
- Benefits (inquire with HR about available benefits).
- Talk to our Drivers about our Culture. We work very hard to maintain a culture of respect.